This Notice details the manner in which we collect and use the personal data you provide to us. It describes the type of data we collect, the options you have to limit the use of such data, and the procedures to exercise your ARCO rights, in compliance with the principles of Legality, Consent, Quality, Information, Purpose, Loyalty, Proportionality, and Responsibility established by law.
I. Responsible for the Protection of Your Personal Data
Xaman-ha Connections SA de CV, located at Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila Km 7.5, Zona Hotelera, Aldea Luum, Tulum, Quintana Roo, C.P. 77780, Mexico, is responsible for the treatment (use) of your Personal Data.
II. Our Data Protection Department
- Head or Area: Rodolfo Vizcaya Fabre
- Address: Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila Km 7.5, Zona Hotelera, Aldea Luum, Tulum, Quintana Roo, C.P. 77780, Mexico.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 5540948973
III. Purposes for Which We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide requested products.
- Provide requested and/or contracted services.
- Respond to your information, attention, and service requirements.
- Evaluate the quality of service we provide.
- Archive records and contractual relationship file for future service follow-up. Financial management, invoicing, and collection.
- Comply with obligations and commitments made to you.
- Promotion and marketing of products and services.
- Offer new products and services tailored to your interests and needs.
IV. What Personal Data We Obtain and Where?
We may collect your personal data in various ways:
- When you visit our website or use our online services.
- By telephone or fax.
- When you provide it to us personally.
- When we obtain information through other publicly accessible sources permitted by law.
Personal data we collect:
- Contact Information
- Identity Documentation
- Financial Information and Payment Methods
- Fiscal Information
- Social Media Identification
- Socioeconomic Data
- Personal References
V. How to Access, Rectify, Cancel, or Oppose the Use and Treatment of Your Personal Data (ARCO Rights)?
Explanation of your constitutional rights and how to exercise them.
VI. How to Limit the Use or Disclosure of Your Personal Data?
Explanation of how to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data.
VII. How to Revoke Consent for the Treatment of Your Personal Data?
Explanation of how to revoke consent.
VIII. Transfer of Personal Data
Information about the transfers of personal data that do not require your consent.
IX. Modifications to the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. The modifications will be available on the web address: http://ap.prodato.mx/346371275.
X. Rights of the Holder
Procedures for exercising the rights of the Holder regarding personal data.
XI. Who Can You Present Complaints or Claims to for the Improper Treatment of Your Personal Data?
Explanation of how to file complaints or claims for improper treatment of personal data, including contact with INAI: http://www.inai.org.mx.